The BAUP aims and objectives
- Holding regular meetings with both education and research papers.
- Supporting and promoting a General Urological EQA Scheme.
- Organising Educational activities; particularly workshops, for Consultants and trainees in Urological Pathology.
- Promoting collaborative research between members.
- Providing a forum in which professional opinion and advice can be agreed on and offered to the Royal College of Pathologists and other organisations on matters relating to Urological Pathology (eg on sub-specialisation, staffing, and workload)